2019 Florence, Italy Immersion Trip
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15 – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Rosina Catalan, World Languages
Friday, Feb. 15 – Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
$2,950 – $3,300 (prices/rates may vary based on ticket prices)
- 8 hours of Italian Instruction
- 8 hours of Renaissance History/Art History
- Study Tour program
- Daily breakfast in the hotel and most dinners
- Museum Pass to all state museums in Florence
- Airfare from Indianapolis to Firenze, Italia (Florence, Italy)
- Transportation from the Florence airport
- Study tours of Fiesole (Etruscan and Roman town) and Pisa (sites subject to change.
Monday, December 3, 2018
$1,500 deposit due by December 7, 2018
Future payment deadlines will be announced during fall 2018 finals week.
“An Age of Renaissance” is an excellent opportunity for Brebeuf students to extend their academic experiences beyond classroom. Students who participate will experience Italy as few can. Costs are given in a range as it is difficult to determine an exact price until we have the exact number of participants, plane fares, exchange rates, etc.
Students must be in good academic and behavioral standing as indicated by the Dean’s Office. Preference is given to Latin students in higher levels who have a valid U.S. Passport (or be in the process of applying for one). Finally, students must plan to attend ALL pre-trip meetings. The preparation for such a trip is extremely important, and each traveler must be aware of particular information and general expectations prior to departure.
2019 Italy Immersion Trip Application