BREBEUF JESUIT MISSION STATEMENT
Brebeuf Jesuit, a Catholic and Jesuit school, provides an excellent college preparatory education for a lifetime of service by forming leaders who are intellectually competent, open to growth, loving, religious and committed to promoting justice. Fostering a culture of understanding and dialogue, Brebeuf Jesuit seeks and welcomes students from diverse religious, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. Students at Brebeuf Jesuit are called to discover and cultivate the fullness of their God-given talents as a responsibility and as an act of worship.
Admissions Office Coordinator
Brebeuf actively seeks to increase the diversity of its faculty and develop an inclusive community therefore underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.
Admissions Office Coordinator Job Description
Click here to download a packet to learn more about this position.
(Note: The following list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. Others may be assigned, subject to reasonable accommodations.)
- Serve as the initial point contact for inquiries from prospective families and answer a vast array of questions via email, phone calls, and visits to campus.
- Coordinate, manage, and lead the High School Placement Testing process.
- Provide support for campus visits and event planning by managing event registrations, assisting with event preparations like the organizing of promotional materials and giveaways, ordering needed supplies, and managing event data entry for event attendance, guest interests, and contact information.
- Responsible for the data entry associated with the admissions, application process, and onboarding process.
- Manage ongoing database audits, clean-up, and data hygiene processes that ensure accurate data.
- Maintains data and prepares reports and distribution lists to support the Admissions Office with outreach, follow-up, and communication.
- Establish and maintain inventories and organizational systems and processes for marketing materials and giveaways.
- Experience in working with data entry and data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel
- Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Sensitivity to diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a school environment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Brebeuf Jesuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.