Brebeuf Jesuit Mission Statement
Brebeuf Jesuit, a Catholic and Jesuit school, provides an excellent college preparatory education for a lifetime of service by forming leaders who are intellectually competent, open to growth, loving, religious and committed to promoting justice. Fostering a culture of understanding and dialogue, Brebeuf Jesuit seeks and welcomes students from diverse religious, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. Students at Brebeuf Jesuit are called to discover and cultivate the fullness of their God-given talents as a responsibility and as an act of worship.
TITLE OF POSITION: Bus Driver
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position reports to the Facility and Transportation Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Note: The following list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. Others may be assigned, subject to reasonable accommodations.)
- Be available to drive a daily requested route for 3 hours on all Brebeuf Jesuit school days.
- Routes will be from 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Work begins on January 29, 2016.
- Openness to taking direction from supervisors.
- Sensitivity to diversity.
- CDL license is not required
Instructions for Applying
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.