BREBEUF JESUIT MISSION STATEMENT
Brebeuf Jesuit, a Catholic and Jesuit school, provides an excellent college preparatory education for a lifetime of service by forming leaders who are intellectually competent, open to growth, loving, religious and committed to promoting justice. Fostering a culture of understanding and dialogue, Brebeuf Jesuit seeks and welcomes students from diverse religious, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. Students at Brebeuf Jesuit are called to discover and cultivate the fullness of their God-given talents as a responsibility and as an act of worship.
Custodian – 2nd Shift
This position is a full-time, Monday – Friday (2:30 PM – 11:00 PM), calendar year position. Primary focus is cleaning and maintaining the interior of the school.
This position reports to the Custodian Supervisor.
Custodian - 2nd Shift Job Description
Click here to download a packet to learn more about this position.
(Note: The following list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. Others may be assigned, subject to reasonable accommodations.)
- Sanitation of desks and furniture
- Removal of trash
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all floors
- Strip and wax floors and shampoo carpets as needed
- Sanitation of restrooms, offices, meeting rooms
- Clean gyms after games and special events (Occasional weekend requirements)
- Act as a personal example of those attributes to which we call our students (the “Grad at Grad”): open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, religious, and committed to promoting justice.
- Sensitivity to and appreciation for diversity, with demonstrated ability to relate to individuals with compassion
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Commitment and ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Openness to taking direction from supervisor(s)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Reliable and punctual
- Prior experience in custodial tasks
- Experience within an educational and/or independent school environment
- Prior experience in a diverse working community
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.