BREBEUF JESUIT MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School, which is Jesuit, Catholic, and Interfaith, is to provide an excellent college preparatory education by preparing its students for a lifetime of leadership in service to others as men and women who are intellectually competent, open to growth, loving, religious, and committed to promoting justice. In pursuit of the Mission, Brebeuf Jesuit affirms two essential principles: the education of the whole person and the care of the person.
Database Manager (part-time)
The Database Manager provides data management support for the offices of Database Operations and Admissions as well as learning management system support for faculty. This position reports to the Director of Database Operations.
(Note: The following list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. Others may be assigned, subject to reasonable accommodations.)
- Manage the Admissions data software system including operations, report series, data entry and maintenance.
- Support faculty and staff, parents and students in Rediker’s Learning Management System – Portals.
- Manage the digital and physical student records files.
- Provide support to the Director of Database Operations with duties such as course request auditing, exam schedule editing, report requests, and records maintenance.
- Sensitivity to and appreciation for diversity, with demonstrated ability to relate to individuals with compassion
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team situation
- Prior experience with database management
- Superior attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the Society of Jesuits and its role in education
- Experience within an educational and/or independent school environment
- Experience with Office Products and G Suites
- Experience using a student information and learning management system
- Knowledge of Administrator’s Plus and Admissions Plus Pro
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Application deadline: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.