The Brave Day shadow program is designed to provide interested 8th grade and transfer students an opportunity to visit the Brebeuf campus for a day, attend classes, and meet teachers. Shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, but it is a great opportunity to spend some time on our campus in the company of a current Brebeuf student and highly recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a Brave day, please review the following information.
On Your Brave Day
- Arrival Procedures – Brave Day guests are asked to arrive in the main lobby at 8:00 a.m.
- Recommended Attire – Brave Day guests should wear casual clothing suitable for school. Jeans are permitted as long as they do not have holes or tears.
- Lunch – Students will be provided with lunch while visiting Brebeuf due to the gracious Dad’s club’s donation!
- Come Prepared – Student guests should bring a book in the event a quiz or test is given during a class.
- Pick up Procedures – Brave Day guests can be picked up at the main entrance at 3:15 p.m.
If you are currently a high school student, and seriously considering transferring to Brebeuf Jesuit to complete your high school education, you are welcome to “shadow” at Brebeuf. We do require a copy of your transcript prior to reserving a “Brave Day”. Please have your high school send a copy of your transcript to Liz Otteson, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 317.524.7144. Transfer students need to have a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 to be considered for admission.