Prebeuf Day is an interactive preview of the Brebeuf Jesuit student experience. This day is designed for middle school students to experience a sampling of the co-curricular offerings at Brebeuf Jesuit that complement the rigorous academic curriculum.
Brebeuf Jesuit fosters the intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and social development of every student. Prebeuf Day will offer some insight into Brebeuf leadership opportunities, creative outlets, travel and study abroad, athletics, and community service.
Thank you to all the families who made Prebuef Day 2019 on Sunday, March 3 a big success! Our next Prebeuf Day will be announced soon!
12:30 p.m. – Check-In
1:00 p.m. – Opening Program
1:30-2:00 p.m. – Session One
- Students (Pick One): Theatre, Athletics, Robotics, Band
- Parents: Global Experiences
2:00-2:30 p.m. – Session Two
- Students (Pick One): Athletics, Robotics, Publications, Theatre
- Parents (Pick One): Retreats and Service Trips, Athletics
2:30-3:00 p.m. – Session Three
- Students (Pick One): Athletics, Choir, Speech & Debate, Academic Competitions, Orchestra
- Parents (Pick One): Student Leadership Panel, Visual and Performing Arts
*Not interested in one of the above break-out sessions? Feel free to browse through the Auditorium to speak with representatives from the following departments: Learning Center, Financial Aid, College Counseling, Academic Counseling, Campus Ministry, HSPT Test Prep, Admissions, Equity and Inclusion, Athletics
3:00-3:30 p.m. – Send Off
For more information on visiting Brebeuf Jesuit, please contact email@example.com or 317.524.7190