The Brave Day shadow program is designed to provide interested 8th grade and transfer students an opportunity to visit the Brebeuf campus for a day, attend classes, and meet teachers.
Shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, but it is a great opportunity to spend some time on our campus in the company of a current Brebeuf student and is highly recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a Brave day, please review the following information.
On Your Brave Day
- Arrival Procedures – Brave Day guests enter the student entrance, Door 2, to check-in at 8:00 a.m.
- Recommended Attire – Brave Day guests should wear casual clothing suitable for school. Jeans are permitted as long as they do not have holes or tears.
- Lunch – Students will be provided with lunch while visiting Brebeuf due to the gracious Dad’s club’s donation!
- Come Prepared – Student guests should bring a book in the event a quiz or test is given during a class.
- Pick up Procedures – Brave Day guests can be picked up at the student entrance, Door 2, at 3:15 p.m.
- Parents with Afternoon Meet-and-Greet Appointments – Park in the Visitor’s Lot before 2:45 p.m, enter the main entrance, Door 1, and pick up their students in the main lobby at 3:15 p.m.
- Parents that would like to check in with their students – Pull into the front drive, and continue east past the building. There is a reserved section straight ahead for Brave Day parent visitor parking. If those spots are taken, please choose any non-numbered parking spot.
Transfer Student Shadow Visits
If you are currently a high school student, and seriously considering transferring to Brebeuf Jesuit to complete your high school education, you are welcome to shadow at Brebeuf Jesuit. We do require a copy of your transcript prior to reserving your Brave Day.
Please have your high school send a copy of your transcript to Colleen Cannon, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or fax to 317.524.7144. Transfer students need to have a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 to be considered for admission.
7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits
It’s never too early to begin discerning why Brebeuf Jesuit is the right place for you. As you begin your high school search, we hope you will attend one of our new 7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits. This is a three-hour visit to campus to meet students and faculty, attend a couple of classes, and learn about what Brebeuf has to offer.
To learn more about 7th Grade Brave Days, click here.
With the closure of Brebeuf Jesuit due to COVID-19, opportunities to register for a visit to campus have been temporarily suspended.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.