The Brave Day shadow program is designed to provide interested 8th grade and transfer students an opportunity to visit the Brebeuf campus for a day, attend classes, and meet teachers.
Shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, but it is a great opportunity to spend some time on our campus in the company of a current Brebeuf student and is highly recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a Brave day, please review the following information.
On Your Brave Day
- Arrival Procedures – Brave Day guests enter Door 1, the Main Entrance, to check-in at 8:15 a.m.
- Recommended Attire – Brave Day guests should wear casual clothing suitable for school. Jeans are permitted as long as they do not have holes or tears.
- Lunch – Students will be provided with lunch while visiting Brebeuf Jesuit.
- Come Prepared – Student guests should bring a book in the event a quiz or test is given during a class.
- Pick up Procedures – Brave Day guests can be picked up at 3:20 after student dismissal.
- Parents who would like to check in with their students or are attending the parent session – Pull into the front drive, and continue east past the building. There is a reserved section straight ahead for Brave Day parent visitor parking. If those spots are taken, please choose any available parking spot.
Transfer Student Shadow Visits
If you are currently a high school student, and seriously considering transferring to Brebeuf Jesuit to complete your high school education, you are welcome to shadow at Brebeuf Jesuit. We do require a copy of your transcript prior to reserving your Brave Day.
Please have your high school send a copy of your transcript to Colleen Cannon, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfer students need to have a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 to be considered for admission.
7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits
It’s never too early to begin discerning why Brebeuf Jesuit is the right place for you. As you begin your high school search, we hope you will attend one of our new 7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits. This is a three-hour visit to campus to meet students and faculty, attend a couple of classes, and learn about what Brebeuf has to offer.
To learn more about 7th Grade Brave Days, click here.
Brave Day Registration
More Brave Day Visit dates will be added in the January 2022. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.