The Brave Day shadow program is designed to provide interested 8th grade and transfer students an opportunity to visit the Brebeuf campus for a day, attend classes, and meet teachers.
Shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, but it is a great opportunity to spend some time on our campus in the company of a current Brebeuf student and is highly recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a Brave day, please review the following information.
On Your Brave Day
- Arrival Procedures – Brave Day guests are asked to arrive in the main lobby at 8:00 a.m.
- Recommended Attire – Brave Day guests should wear casual clothing suitable for school. Jeans are permitted as long as they do not have holes or tears.
- Lunch – Students will be provided with lunch while visiting Brebeuf due to the gracious Dad’s club’s donation!
- Come Prepared – Student guests should bring a book in the event a quiz or test is given during a class.
- Pick up Procedures – Brave Day guests can be picked up at the main entrance at 3:15 p.m.
Transfer Student Shadow Visits
If you are currently a high school student, and seriously considering transferring to Brebeuf Jesuit to complete your high school education, you are welcome to shadow at Brebeuf Jesuit. We do require a copy of your transcript prior to reserving your Brave Day.
Please have your high school send a copy of your transcript to Liz Otteson, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 317.524.7144. Transfer students need to have a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 to be considered for admission.
7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits
It’s never too early to begin discerning why Brebeuf Jesuit is the right place for you. As you begin your high school search, we hope you will attend one of our new 7th Grade Brave Day Shadow Visits. This is a three-hour visit to campus to meet students and faculty, attend a couple of classes, and learn about what Brebeuf has to offer.
To learn more and to register for one of our upcoming 7th Grade Brave Days, click here.