Your Class Agents have planned a festive gathering for the Class of 1982 and their guests in celebration of your 40th reunion.
The Main Event
- Date: Saturday, October 29
- Time: 6:00-11:00 p.m.
- Location: Kan-Kan, 1258 Windsor St., Indianapolis (free parking available), kankanindy.com (Maybe: Note: Our very own Louise (Healey) Henderson ‘82 is Executive Director of this cinema and event space!)
- What: Cash bar, appetizers, and catching up with fellow ‘82s
- Price: $50 (Any surplus will be donated to Brebeuf in memory of deceased classmates)
- Questions? Ideas? Want to volunteer to help? Contact John French, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jane (Klepek) Lamay, email@example.com
Friday Night Kick-Off
If you’re around and want to get a head start visiting with our classmates, come to the Blind Owl Brewery around 6 pm on Friday for an informal gathering! https://blindowlbrewery.com/
Saturday Pickleball Tourney
For folks of all abilities!
Where: Brebeuf Tennis Courts
When: Saturday, October 29, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (tentative)
Details to follow. If you’re potentially interested, email Beth Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll figure out the logistics and specifics once we know how many folks are interested.
Sunday Golf Outing
Come show your stuff on the links with fellow ‘82s!
When: Sunday, October 30
Details to follow. If you’re potentially interested, email David Compton at Davidc902@yahoo.com
Visit our Instagram site to connect with fellow ‘82s and start dropping pictures!