We hope the summer has brought your family rest and new, joyful memories.
Brebeuf Jesuit is eager to welcome our students for another incredible school year in just a few short days. To assist you and your student with the transition back, please find several important reminders below.
Entering and Exiting Brebeuf
Please note: for the first couple weeks of school, Gym Lobby renovations will still be under way. During this time, your student should enter the building through the Wellness Center ramp, located just east of the gym lobby student entrance.
All new students to Brebeuf Jesuit will guided through this process by their Senior Leaders at Orientation to ensure they are familiar the updated route. This new entrance procedure will be staffed and monitored by Brebeuf Jesuit faculty and staff.
New Morning Drop-off Procedure
In another new student safety initiative, we have made changes to the morning drop-off procedures. Beginning August 9, from 7:00-8:30 a.m.
- The front drive will become 3 driving lanes going east
- There will be no westbound traffic along the front drive during the morning
- Parents dropping off students should merge to the right 2 lanes before stopping, and then proceed east to exit via the east drive.
- All cars should pull as far eastward as possible before your student exits the car. Students who are driving themselves and parking will be going straight through the drive into the lot. There will be no right turn at the east corner of the building.
We will have increased staff on-hand, especially during the first days of school, to help direct and familiarize everyone with these new procedures. We have also linked below a map that illustrates the new traffic flow.
Brebeuf Jesuit parents are asked to park in the Visitor Parking Lot. The numbered spots are designated for faculty and staff.
Locker assignments will be posted outside the Dean’s Office on August 8 at 9:00 a.m. Students are welcome to set up their lockers at this time.
Students will get their school IDs on the first day of classes on August 9. New this year for 2018-19, students will be required to display their school ID, attached to a lanyard around their neck, at all times while in the building. Students will receive further details and instructions during the first days of school.
Cafeteria and Lunch Account Information
All returning families will need to register with PaySchools to manage lunch accounts for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Click here to visit PaySchools. Families must login using the same email address and password that was used for payforit.net. Please note: If it has been 90 days since your last login, you will need to reset your password using the “Forgot Password” option on the login screen.
- If you are using the Auto Replenishment feature in PayForIt, you MUST log in to PaySchools Central in order to keep that active. You can log in to PaySchools Central, by visiting www.payschoolscentral.com and use the same username and password you used for PayForIt
- If you use the PayForIt mobile app, you will want to delete it and download the new PaySchools Mobile App. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Grabowski at email@example.com.
Please note: the PaySchools process is different for incoming families. All incoming families should have received an email on Sunday, August 5 with their unique Student ID to set up their lunch accounts.
To get started, please follow the directions below:
- Visit the PaySchools portal by clicking here and select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your student(s).
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data to activate your PaySchools account.
Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add option and Student ID below. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system.
New families with questions should contact Melissa Grabowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School pictures will take place on August 9, the first day of school, from 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the Efroymson Auditorium.