Blood Drive – November 8
Brebeuf Jesuit is once again hosting a blood drive to benefit the Indiana Blood Center.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Individuals who wish to donate whole blood must:
- Be at least 17 years old, or 16 years old with signed parent/guardian consent form. To obtain the consent form, please call 317.916.5150.
- Be healthy and feel well
- Provide valid photo identification
- Pass a mini-physical and health history screening
- Allow 60 minutes (includes registration, screening, mini-physical, donation, and post-donation snack)
- Weigh at least 110 pounds (refer to chart linked below for special weight requirements for donors aged 16-18)
For more information including chart for special weight requirements for donors, please click here.