Cafeteria Hours of Operation
Coffee Bar – 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Breakfast – 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Lunch – 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Updated Menu and Services
To ensure proper health and hygiene for the Brebeuf Jesuit community, items for purchase in the cafeteria have changed.
- Vending machines have been removed and will no longer be available
- The coffee bar will still be available and utilize a grab and go system
- All breakfast and lunch items will be grab and go. Hot and cold items will be available, both pre-packaged and customizable in the hot line.
- Items are available for puchasing in the hot line that students may customize to their preference and will then be packaged in front of them for grab and go.
- The cafeteria will be operating with a limited menu.
- Daily pre-packaged items that will be available every day include: burgers, chicken sandwiches, deli sandwiches, salad with dressing on side, and pizza.
- Vegan and vegetarian items will be available.
Point of Sale System
Brebeuf Jesuit’s Cafeteria Point of Sale System utilizes a computerized debit system in the cafeteria lunch lines. During lunch, students scan their Brebeuf Jesuit Student ID and their lunch amount is deducted from the amount that linked to their ID Card.
All families will need to register with PaySchools to manage lunch accounts for the 2020-2021 school year.
Setting up Your PaySchools Account
To get started, please follow the directions below:
- Visit the PaySchools portal by clicking here.
- Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your student(s).
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data to activate your PaySchools account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add option and Student ID below. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools system.
Money will only be deducted from the account when the student uses their Brebeuf ID card to purchase meals and/or a la carte items. There is no limit to the amount of money that can be deposited into their debit account.
Cash No Longer Accepted After August 21
- Beginning after August 21, 2020, cash will no longer be accepted in the Brebeuf Cafeteria.
- Also, change will not be provided for any cash transaction completed from the first day of school through August 21. All change will be credited to your PaySchools account.
- Please note: If your student does not have a break in their schedule in order to obtain their student ID card prior to their lunch period on their first day of school, they will need to bring cash to purchase their lunch that day.