The Brebeuf Jesuit Mothers Association provides volunteer and financial support to the school and promotes fellowship among the mothers of Brebeuf Students.
Whether you are about to begin your first year as a Brebeuf mom or your last or somewhere in between, whether you have a lot of time to give or just a little, I invite and encourage your to participate in the Mothers Association. There are many ways to be involved, depending on your interests and your availability.
Mothers Association Events
- Each year, the Mothers Association organizes Brebeuf Jesuit’s largest fundraiser – Bistro. This event brings together the entire community for a night of good times, fun auction items and great entertainment all for the good of the school.
- The Mothers Association hosts an annual trip to Chicago each year, welcoming current moms as well as alumni moms, for a weekend of sightseeing in the Windy City. This year’s trip will take place November 13-14, 2018.
- As a token of our appreciation, the Mothers Association class liaisons organize quarterly meals to say “Thank you!” to the faculty and staff that support our students all year long.
- The Mothers Association plans and hosts the annual After Prom party as a safe and fun alternative for our students following the prom dance each spring.
- Trivia Night welcomes the entire Brebeuf community for a night of competition and fun. Teams of up to 10 compete to answer a variety of Trivia questions for the chance to be Trivia Night Champions. More details to come regarding 2019 Trivia Night.
Day of Reflection
- All mothers are invited to the annual Day of Reflection each spring for a day of soul nourishment and fellowship. The 2017 event hosted author of “Treasures to a Terrific Life”, Annie Reist. Details to come for the 2018 event.
Student and Service Organization Support
- The Mothers Association assists the school with a variety of student spirit and service initiatives throughout the year including canned food drives, Homecoming week activities, coat and toy collections, finals week treats, weekly trips to the Dayspring Center, and much more.
- The Mothers Associations helps throughout the admissions cycle by volunteering at various admissions events, including Open House, and assisting with recruitment efforts throughout the year.
Moms Night Out
- At the beginning of each school year, moms are invited to the annual Moms Night Out to meet fellow Brebeuf moms, hear updates for the coming school year and catch up with old friends. This is a great event for new moms to quickly get plugged into all things Mothers Association.
Interfaith Prayer Group
- The Interfaith Prayer Group invites all that are interested, no matter your religious background, to a monthly meeting to share ideas, customs and discuss how all faiths impact our lives. This is a group of women from all different walks of life that join in fellowship to share and learn from one another. All are welcome.
Check back throughout the year to learn more information regarding the above events.
Please consider the volunteer opportunities listed below and indicate your preferences. I am also happy to answer any and all questions you may have and look forward to working with you.