Class of 2021 Curriculum Information
March 1: Enrollment Form emailed to all families
March 15: Enrollment Form due. This form includes: Submit Placement Test(s) and Elective Request Form, Summer School Registration, and Enrollment
Placement Test Dates: (All tests are available on all dates, EXCEPT for Mandarin Chinese)
- Tuesday, March 7, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9, 7:00-10:30 a.m. and 6:00-8:00 p.m. Please note that the Mandarin Chinese exam will be only be given on this date during the evening session only.
- Saturday, March 18, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
April: Placement test results will be sent via email.
Whom to Contact
Questions about placement test content should be directed to the Department Chair:
- English: Christina Neukam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math: Layton Elliott, email@example.com
- Social Studies: Matt Mayer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Languages: Peggy Poole, email@example.com
Questions about course scheduling should be directed to:
- Christina Rhodes, Academic Counseling Department Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about placement test scheduling should be directed to:
- Shani Simonson, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com