Homecoming 2019 Art Contest
Both single artists and groups are invited to create large-scale digital works which illustrate See What Brave Looks Like as it is found in their class.
The work should be submitted as a digital file by Sunday, September 8 at 8:00 p.m. to Mr. Winhusen in the Art Department at email@example.com. Each grade will have one work of art selected and the final four will be printed and placed on display in the Main Lobby during Spirit Week for the final round of judging.
The winner(s) will be selected using two methods:
- A best of show will be selected by a panel of four judges.
- A popular favorite will be selected by ballot box at the main desk.
- Size: at least 20 inches in each dimension at 240 pixels/inch.
- Theme: See What Brave Looks Like as seen in the year/class to which the artist belongs.
- Style: Anything from a single photo or a photo collage to anime, graffiti, Pop, Futurism, album cover art etc.
- Artist: A single artist or a group effort are both encouraged.
- Submission: as a JPEG to Mr. Winhusen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 8, 2019
Please see Mr. Winhusen if you have questions or need help.