New Course Offering for Fall 2018 – Mindfulness
Brebeuf Jesuit is excited to offer a new course, beginning during the Fall 2018 semester.
This course is is designed for students that desire:
- Better focus and concentration in class
- Decreased stress & anxiety
- Enhanced sense of calm
- Expanded ability to respond to difficult emotions
- Deeper empathy & understanding of others
- Better sleep
- Higher levels of happiness & well-being
Students will use meditations, games, videos, reflections and short readings to learn how to relax, improve your focus & concentration, better respond to difficult emotions, and live in the present moment.
Some of the lessons incorporated in this course include:
- Mindful or mind full living
- Your body is trying to tell you something: listening for stress & anxiety
- Eating meditation
- Mindful messaging & social media use
- Meeting & navigating difficult emotions
- Dial up the gratitude
- Self-love & appreciation
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Ms. Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.