Loves About Brebeuf
- I love that the teachers all want their students to succeed.
- I love the retreats.
- I love going to school with my sister, Tessa.
- I love seeing Leo Magid in the hallway.
I am going to IU next fall and will be majoring in education! I either want to teach 5th grade or be a high-school english or math teacher.
My favorite class was ICP with Mr. Rott sophomore year or Theater 2 with Mr. Strader!
Teams & Co-Curriculars
- Boys Soccer Manager
- Tatum’s Bags of Fun Member
- Student Council Member
- Student Ambassador
- JSU Member
- YoPhi Inaugural Board Member
- K106 leader
- I’ve gone to camp in Wisconsin for 8 years, and this past summer I was a counselor for 10 ten-year-olds for nine weeks! I’ve gotten back from camp the night before school starts for the last 2 years.
- Freshman year, I had a spinal fusion to fix my scoliosis and I grew 2 inches in 6 hours.
- I’m a really picky eater (I don’t like pizza or pasta).
- I’m a part of the YoPhi teen board which is a youth philanthropy board and we are currently raising money for an education-based organization. If you are interested in donating, please send me an email! (firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your current favorite show or series on tv, Netflix, etc?
My favorite show on Netflix is Grey’s Anatomy or Grace and Frankie. (I strongly recommend watching Grace and Frankie). I also like Covert Affairs on Amazon prime.
What is the silliest/most irrational fear you have?
I am really scared of birds. I have no reason to be afraid of them, but for some reason they scare me so badly.
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?