In the spring of 2013, Brebeuf Jesuit engaged in a feasibility study. Two overarching needs were identified as the school’s top priorities: capital improvements to academic space in an aging facility and increasing the endowment to support need-based scholarships for deserving students.
Successful completion of the Brebeuf Jesuit: Leading the Way Campaign will have a profound impact on each student and afford Brebeuf Jesuit the opportunity to:
- Recruit, retain, and support deserving students with an exceptional education and the resources required to attend Brebeuf Jesuit;
- Enhance academic programs by creating a state-of-the-art learning environment that fosters learning, engagement, and character development;
- Care for our 50 year-old campus and shape it for the 21st century;
- Recruit, retain, and develop exceptionally qualified faculty committed to the values of the school;
- Strengthen the resources available to offer deserving students need-based aid.
Learn more about the Brebeuf Jesuit: Leading the Way campaign, meet some of the people you will be impacting with your gift, and see just a glimpse of what makes Brebeuf Jesuit such a magnificent school and community in the video below.